Sunday, June 19, 2016

vikasrajphotography

Thank you very much for visiting my site, please have a look around to explore.
I do weddings because, I am in love with photographing people. People in love. Joyous moments. Life. Finding beauty in the little things, seeing the world with appreciative and sensitive eyes, paying attention to the moment is an approach to life for me.
Photography is my second career, previously a IT Consultants in a MNC with a degree in Computer Engineering, I finally jumped on that path called: do what you love the most of all.
At the moment i am based in New Delhi, India. Very happy to jump on a train, bus or plane to capture your wedding.
Please send me an email if you would like to hire me or simply want to say hello. Looking very much forward hearing your love story. Hopefully we will meet.
Much Love,
Vikas

GALLERY






PRICING  PACKAGES

Each & every wedding is different and hence our effort would be to provide the best possible solutions as per your requirements. And we understand sometimes you require some tailor made and super customized packages as per your requirements. Apart from above mentioned packages we also have wedding photography packages as per your requirements.  We would love to hear love story and your thoughts to make your wedding more memorable. We would request you to  please get in touch !


DECORATION  SHOOT






  CONTACT
 MOB - 7210097517
 EMAIL- vk5364@gmail.com
 WEB -vikasrajphotographyblogspot.in
 

1 comment: